August 19, 2019
Take part in our United Kingdom of Art! Art Challenge and express the love to your homeland with the best-looking illustration. Show off everything British so that we feel as we were there with you.
A penny for your thoughts (turned into a bloody cool design)!
1. If you’re not an artist on Displate – sign up here
2. Upload at least one new design. Remember that our uploading tool works only on desktop. You can submit as many pictures you want. It will increase your chances of winning. Please note that the artwork needs to be your own creation to be considered as a submission by Displate jury.
3. Choose a perfect name for your work, add the additional tag: uk2019, so we'll be able to find it and qualify it for the contest easily. Be careful, as you won't be able to edit your tags later.
4. Be patient - your artwork will be quality verified – it may take a while for your artwork to show up on the site.
5. All uploaded artworks will become available for purchase on Displate.com - you will retain all copyrights and earn commission of each of your design sold.
6. Make sure to subscribe to our newsletter - it will help us contact you in case of winning.
7. The contest starts on August 19th and ends on September 1st.
- 1st place - $500
- 2nd place - $300
- 3rd place - $200
- 4th & 5th place - L size Displates
Every rewarded artwork will become available for purchase on Displate.com and promoted in our social media - you will retain all copyrights and earn a commission of each of your designs sold.
After September 1st all submitted works will be reviewed by Displate curatorial team and announced above (Winners section). Winners will be also notified by email.
Airport Art design for London's Heathrow airport. Includes runways, taxiways, buildings and data box at bottom with runway and frequencies.
Learn How To Draw People With 30 YouTube Artists' Tutorials
Do you wish you could learn to draw people? Would you like a smart and dynamic cast of YouTube artists and video tutorials to teach you how?
The Fresh Eight: August & September
Today let's see who made our hearts beat faster in August and the first half of September.
Your Place On Earth Art Challenge
Play with maps, buildings, symbols, and landscapes and leave us with nothing but wow.
American Travel Posters Inspired By 50 U.S. Cities
Do you want to explore the most popular cities of the United States from the seat of your couch?