August 19, 2019
Take part in our United Kingdom of Art! Art Challenge and express the love to your homeland with the best-looking illustration. Show off everything British so that we feel as we were there with you.
A penny for your thoughts (turned into a bloody cool design)!
L size Displates
1. If you’re not an artist on Displate – sign up here
2. Upload at least one new design. Remember that our uploading tool works only on desktop. You can submit as many pictures you want. It will increase your chances of winning. Please note that the artwork needs to be your own creation to be considered as a submission by Displate jury.
3. Choose a perfect name for your work, add the additional tag: uk2019, so we'll be able to find it and qualify it for the contest easily. Be careful, as you won't be able to edit your tags later.
4. Be patient - your artwork will be quality verified – it may take a while for your artwork to show up on the site.
5. All uploaded artworks will become available for purchase on Displate.com - you will retain all copyrights and earn commission of each of your design sold.
6. Make sure to subscribe to our newsletter - it will help us contact you in case of winning.
7. The contest starts on August 19th and ends on September 1st.
- 1st place - $500
- 2nd place - $300
- 3rd place - $200
- 4th & 5th place - L size Displates
Every rewarded artwork will become available for purchase on Displate.com and promoted in our social media - you will retain all copyrights and earn a commission of each of your designs sold.
After September 1st all submitted works will be reviewed by Displate curatorial team and announced above (Winners section). Winners will be also notified by email.
Airport Art design for London's Heathrow airport. Includes runways, taxiways, buildings and data box at bottom with runway and frequencies.
High Season for Artists: Get the Most out of Black Friday
You may not be in the mood yet, but it is high time to wake up and brace yourself for the weekend when everyone gets bonkers.
Drawing Attention On Youtube With Benny Productions
Mastering his Photoshop skills to perfection, he gives his audience a real feast for the eyes.
On The Spot: Elora Pautrat
With her relaxing color palette and modern approach to composition, Elora Pautrat sets new trends and creates a whole new style: city pop.
Keep up with the trend: Cyberpunk style art
Flying cars, robots, biochips, self-laced shoes, neons, cybernetic bodies, holograms, cyberspaces, we have it all.