May 28, 2018
Stretch your rusty bones, stimulate your imagination and make your mind wide open, because…
the time has come for our ART CHALLENGE!
Whether you use a pencil, paintbrush or scriber, you cannot miss our Typography & Quote Art Challenge!
We’re looking for talented beasts, making magic out of their art… literally. Make words, not war, pick any topic you like but we would love if you stick to one of these: Literature and movies, Motivational Quote, Sport, Lifestyle, Philosophy and Typography for Kids.
1. If you’re not already an artist on Displate – sign up on your desktop here
2. Upload at least one new picture. Remember that our uploading tool works only on desktop. You can submit as many pictures you want. It will increase your chances of winning.
3. Choose a perfect name for your work, add tags and include the tag QUOTE18, so we will be able to easily find it and qualify it for the contest
4. Be patient - your artwork will be validated – it may take up to 24 hours for your artwork to show up on the site. Read more about preparing artworks for upload here.
5. The contest starts on May 28th and ends on June 28th
- 5 best artists will be awarded 200$ prize
- 10 artists will receive a free M size (17.7'' / 12.6'') Displate with a their design of their choice
- All uploaded artworks become available for purchase on Displate.com - you will retain all copyrights and earn commission of each of your design sold. Read more about selling on Displate here
After June 28th all submitted works will be reviewed by Displate curatorial team and announced below (Winners section). Winners will be also notified by email.
Buy Your Own Artworks With An Artist's Discount
A new feature for artists is now on Displate
Everybody Is Balling With Elad Shagrir
Ball is life.
Displate's Best Of 2019
We got our party dresses ready for New Year’s Eve and still, there is only one thing on our minds: 2019 was insane.
Displates In Pantone Color Of 2020: Classic Blue
Once a year, Pantone analyses worldwide trends and announces the color that will dictate the whole business.