May 28, 2018
Stretch your rusty bones, stimulate your imagination and make your mind wide open, because…
the time has come for our ART CHALLENGE!
Whether you use a pencil, paintbrush or scriber, you cannot miss our Typography & Quote Art Challenge!
We’re looking for talented beasts, making magic out of their art… literally. Make words, not war, pick any topic you like but we would love if you stick to one of these: Literature and movies, Motivational Quote, Sport, Lifestyle, Philosophy and Typography for Kids.
1. If you’re not already an artist on Displate – sign up on your desktop here
2. Upload at least one new picture. Remember that our uploading tool works only on desktop. You can submit as many pictures you want. It will increase your chances of winning.
3. Choose a perfect name for your work, add tags and include the tag QUOTE18, so we will be able to easily find it and qualify it for the contest
4. Be patient - your artwork will be validated – it may take up to 24 hours for your artwork to show up on the site. Read more about preparing artworks for upload here.
5. The contest starts on May 28th and ends on June 28th
- 5 best artists will be awarded 200$ prize
- 10 artists will receive a free M size (17.7'' / 12.6'') Displate with a their design of their choice
- All uploaded artworks become available for purchase on Displate.com - you will retain all copyrights and earn commission of each of your design sold. Read more about selling on Displate here
After June 28th all submitted works will be reviewed by Displate curatorial team and announced below (Winners section). Winners will be also notified by email.
Patrick Hardy's Comfort Photos
With a talent running in his veins, he creates comfort-photos, pleasing our eyes and calming our hearts
Summer 2077 Art Challenge
In the future - everything will change. Even the seasons. Show us your take on Summer 2077.
Fairyland by Fate Troppo Belle
Alina Akhmatova wakes us up from the sugary dream and takes us to a whole new level of fairyness
Cracking the fundamentals
We asked our Chief (Troublemaker), also known as Charles Banaszkiewicz, about his roots in gaming and what’s his approach to Blizzard’s hit game is.