October 18, 2019
What if your victory was written in the stars?
Whether you have a black hole in your mind or a million ideas out of this world, this challenge is exactly what you need.
Think of everything that's floating in the galaxy and submit a space-themed design that keeps up with the hottest trend right now: cosmos.
Take this chance now. You may thank your lucky stars later.
L size Displates
1. If you’re not an artist on Displate yet – sign up here
2. Upload at least one new design. Remember that our uploading tool works only on desktop. You can submit as many pictures as you want, it may increase your chances of winning. Please note that you must have all rights to the creation to be considered as a submission by Displate jury.
3. Choose a perfect name for your artwork and add an extra tag: oct19 to all of your designs, so we will be able to find and qualify it for the contest easily. Be careful, as you will not be able to edit your tags later.
4. Be patient - your artwork will be quality verified – it may take a while for your artwork to show up on the site.
5. All uploaded artworks will become available for purchase on Displate.com - you will retain all copyrights and earn a commission of each of your design sold.
6. Make sure to subscribe to our newsletter - it will help us contact you in case of winning.
7. The contest starts on October 18th and ends on November 18th.
- 1st & 2nd place - $500
3rd & 4th place - $300
- 5th & 6th place - $200
- 7th to 10th places - L size Displates
Every rewarded artwork will become available for purchase on Displate.com and promoted in our social media - you will retain all copyrights and earn a commission of each of your designs sold.
After November 18th all submitted works will be reviewed by Displate curatorial team and announced above (Winners section). Winners will be also notified by email.
High Season for Artists: Get the Most out of Black Friday
You may not be in the mood yet, but it is high time to wake up and brace yourself for the weekend when everyone gets bonkers.
Drawing Attention On Youtube With Benny Productions
Mastering his Photoshop skills to perfection, he gives his audience a real feast for the eyes.
On The Spot: Elora Pautrat
With her relaxing color palette and modern approach to composition, Elora Pautrat sets new trends and creates a whole new style: city pop.
Keep up with the trend: Cyberpunk style art
Flying cars, robots, biochips, self-laced shoes, neons, cybernetic bodies, holograms, cyberspaces, we have it all.