February 24, 2020
It’s your time to focus. Awake your inner Marie Skłodowska Curie and create something… rad.
Whether in the bathtub or not, think of a perfect artwork and start turning that idea into a sci-and-tech inspired design once EUREKA comes out of your mouth.
Don’t wait. Choose any field of knowledge you find exciting, program yourself into work mode and submit a Tesla among all illustrations.
L size Displates
1. If you’re not an artist on Displate yet – sign up here
2. Upload at least one new design. Remember that our uploading tool works only on desktop. You can submit as many pictures as you want, it may increase your chances of winning.
👉 Please note that you must have all rights to the creation to be considered as a submission by Displate jury.
3. Choose a perfect name for your artwork and add an extra tag: feb20 during the upload, so we will be able to find and qualify it for the contest easily.
👉 Be careful, as you will not be able to edit your tags later.
4. Be patient - your artwork will be quality verified – it may take a while for your artwork to show up on the site.
5. All uploaded artworks will become available for purchase on Displate.com - you will retain all copyrights and earn a commission of each of your design sold.
6. Make sure to subscribe to our newsletter - it will help us contact you in case of winning.
7. The contest starts on February 24th and ends on March 27th.
- 1st place - $400
- 2nd place - $350
- 3rd place - $250
- 4th & 5th place - L size Displate
Every rewarded artwork will become available for purchase on Displate.com and promoted in our social media - you will retain all copyrights and earn a commission of each of your designs sold.
On the spot: Nadiaxel
She describes her art as colorful, expressive, and devilish and keeps moving forward with her weapons - a pen and a tablet.
New arts on the block #3
New arts on the block is one of our favorite series of blog posts, featuring new creators who joined Displate, and grabbed our attention for good.
Keep up with the trend: Japan
Japan is an endless source of inspiration, which is why it creates an amazing and challenging theme for your future collections.
On the spot: Rupert Höller
Living his life in beautiful Vienna, Rupert Höller takes the minimalism to the next level, making his work a real feast for the eyes.