February 12, 2021
Japan is full of incredible stuff that our customers absolutely love. There’s the cherry blossom season, pork ramen, Tokyo city, geishas, samurais, koi fish, and sushi, just to name a few. It’s also an endless source of inspiration, which is why it creates an amazing and challenging theme for your future collections.
Here are some original collections from the Japan category:
How to keep up with the Japanese trend
1. List all the things you can come up with when you think of Japan (like food, cities, elements of culture, and more non-copyrighted stuff)
2. If possible, choose the topics that seem niche to you - there’s a better chance they haven’t been used by Displate artists before
3. Plan your collections - build a big one or split them into thematic ones (with at least 8 designs each)
4. Start creating your own, entirely original art inspired by the Land of the Rising Sun.
5. Prepare the designs for upload on Displate and make sure they meet our technical requirements.
6. Use tag: japan2021 to all your Japan-related artworks and get a chance to get featured. No fan arts - just japanese stuff.
Displate's Girl Gang
Here at Displate, we are lucky to host a lot of incredible ladies who express their inner selves through art.
On the spot: Ilustrata
Too many cooks spoil the broth? Not when it comes to Ilustrata studio where three talented designers are a perfect complement to each other.
Fill the niche: Transportation
Everyone’s constantly in a rush these days and this week we want you to move in the right direction and create your own, transport-related designs.
On the spot: Nadiaxel
She describes her art as colorful, expressive, and devilish and keeps moving forward with her weapons - a pen and a tablet.