January 07, 2019
Live long and prosper.
Now think of different worlds, other planets, galaxies, aliens, spaceships, spacesuits, lack of oxygen and tons, tons of buttons. How does it all make you feel? Excited? Good.
Going to space may be a (huge) pie in the sky, but that's when the imagination comes in. Whether you're from Mars or not, create cosmic designs and make us starry-eyed. Don't space out, but make art out of the world instead! Winning may be written in your stars.
Join, it's not rocket science.
L size Displates
1. If you’re not already an artist on Displate – sign up on your desktop here
2. Upload at least one new picture (we don't accept photographs for this contest). Remember that our uploading tool works only on desktop. You can submit as many pictures you want. It will increase your chances of winning.
3. Choose a perfect name for your work, include the additional tag: JAN19, so we will be able to easily find it and qualify it for the contest
4. Be patient - your artwork will be verified – it may take a while for your artwork to show up on the site. Read more about preparing artworks for upload here
5. All uploaded artworks will become available for purchase on Displate.com - you will retain all copyrights and earn commission of each of your design sold. Read more about selling and earning on Displate here.
6. The contest starts on January 7th and ends on February 7th.
- 1st & 2nd place - $500
- 3rd & 4th place - $300
- 5th & 6th place - $200
- 7th to 10th places - L size Displates
After February 7th all submitted works will be reviewed by Displate curatorial team and announced above (Winners section). Winners will be also notified by email.
New arts on the block #1
New arts on the block is a brand-new series of blog posts, featuring 5 hot creators, who recently joined Displate and grabbed our attention for good.
The Hottest Trends On Displate
Together with our Content Team, we hunted themes that have been trending in the last couple of weeks.
Artist Crush: Paiheme Studio
Embracing his love for Manga and Japan, Pierre Marie, aka Paiheme, developed his artistic style by giving it a delicious, vintage touch.
A bunch of cheerful artworks to make you feel better
You know what they say: a smile a day keeps the doctor away! Prepare for the cuteness overload and watch your optimism rise.