January 07, 2019
Live long and prosper.
Now think of different worlds, other planets, galaxies, aliens, spaceships, spacesuits, lack of oxygen and tons, tons of buttons. How does it all make you feel? Excited? Good.
Going to space may be a (huge) pie in the sky, but that's when the imagination comes in. Whether you're from Mars or not, create cosmic designs and make us starry-eyed. Don't space out, but make art out of the world instead! Winning may be written in your stars.
Join, it's not rocket science.
L size Displates
1. If you’re not already an artist on Displate – sign up on your desktop here
2. Upload at least one new picture (we don't accept photographs for this contest). Remember that our uploading tool works only on desktop. You can submit as many pictures you want. It will increase your chances of winning.
3. Choose a perfect name for your work, include the additional tag: JAN19, so we will be able to easily find it and qualify it for the contest
4. Be patient - your artwork will be verified – it may take a while for your artwork to show up on the site. Read more about preparing artworks for upload here
5. All uploaded artworks will become available for purchase on Displate.com - you will retain all copyrights and earn commission of each of your design sold. Read more about selling and earning on Displate here.
6. The contest starts on January 7th and ends on February 7th.
- 1st & 2nd place - $500
- 3rd & 4th place - $300
- 5th & 6th place - $200
- 7th to 10th places - L size Displates
After February 7th all submitted works will be reviewed by Displate curatorial team and announced above (Winners section). Winners will be also notified by email.
Fill the niche: Transportation
Everyone’s constantly in a rush these days and this week we want you to move in the right direction and create your own, transport-related designs.
On the spot: Nadiaxel
She describes her art as colorful, expressive, and devilish and keeps moving forward with her weapons - a pen and a tablet.
New arts on the block #3
New arts on the block is one of our favorite series of blog posts, featuring new creators who joined Displate, and grabbed our attention for good.
Keep up with the trend: Japan
Japan is an endless source of inspiration, which is why it creates an amazing and challenging theme for your future collections.