November 15, 2019
Step away from your pumpkin pie and take off your granny socks, because next weeks are your unique chance to prepare your Displate shop for Black Friday and earn 8x bigger commission.
You may not be in the mood yet, but it is high time to wake up and brace yourself for the weekend when everyone gets bonkers.
It is time to make big bucks.
Black Friday is coming to Displate on November 27th, and you have to be prepared.
Why? Because it is that time of the year when anything could happen and sales exceed all expectations. Only on this day, our sales can be 8 times higher compared to the regular weekend throughout the year! It creates an opportunity for you to earn some extra money with a minimum effort.
Remember those wild pictures all around the Internet showing people fighting for products?
It is exactly what happens every year at Displate during the very last weekend of November, so it is your chance to take your earnings to the next level!
Why is it worth preparing your Displate shop for Black Friday?
We will let numbers for 2018 speak for themselves.
- On Black Friday 2018 our customers bought 8x more Displates than on a normal day.
- During Black Friday weekend last year, we sold 38000 posters, while in the calm season, we sell a few thousand every weekend.
- In 4 days we reached 7,5 million people promoting our artists.
How to prepare your Displate store for Black Friday?
You only have a few weeks left before the craziest weekend of the year.
It is the perfect time to make a good plan and prepare your Displate shop in the way you will make it easy for your customers to find your collections, search through your designs and finally - buy your amazing products.
Here is what you need to do for great results:
1. Remember to prepare and use your Share & earn links while posting on your social media. During the Black Friday season, it will give you up to 15% bonus of the total sale value made through this link.
2. Think of what has been selling best during the whole year and come up with more design ideas that may follow this pattern
3. Check out Displate’s bestsellers of all time and make use of the trend tool on the dashboard inside your profile - there is a high chance those designs will sell best during Black Friday, too. You can also use the knowledge of what types of artwork people search for on Displate in 2019.
4. Organize your collections, make sure they are coherent and contain at least 8 designs. Create new ones if you have time or fulfill your bestselling collections with artworks your potential clients will love.
5. Add proper tags while uploading new collections, and check whether you can improve your names and descriptions to the existing ones. Using correct tags and titles can significantly increase your chance to get found by a potential client. The devil is in the details, so do not leave anything unattended!
6. Go to your social media channels and inform your followers there is Black Friday at Displate - it will give you more exposure! You can use our media pack we prepared especially for our artists (to be found at the very bottom of this article) or create your own - the choice is yours.
Need some help?
7. Give your audience all the info they need - when the sale begins, when ends, what are the discounts and what is the code - make it easy for them to find your profile and buy your designs
Play with your feed and publish your best designs regularly.
8. Again, remember to use your Share & earn link. Paste it to your social media bio, under the posts and everywhere you see fit.
Remember that what you do before the sale is essential, but don’t get lazy while it is actually happening:
- Keep calm
- Stay consistent
- Post regularly with the Share & earn link until the end of the promotion
- Have fun!
Some helpful links
Here are some articles you may find helpful during this crazy season:
Not registered as an artist on Displate yet? Create your free account here
Stay Positive With Our Coloring Pages (Part 1)
A simple way to stimulate your creativity while staying at home
Tips For Artists: How To Stay Sane While Working From Home
It’s important that during your (God knows how long) home office time you stay focused, organized and open-minded.
Decorate Your Home Office With Passion
Working from home is a great opportunity to decorate your home office the way you wanna do it. You're the boss here.
Fantastic Universe of Julien Tabet
If you've ever pictured someone with mad skills, Julien Tabet is here to prove that there are things waaay beyond your imagination.