August 14, 2019
We feel like shaking things up a little, so it's time for you to step into a whole new world and create a collage illustration of our freakiest dreams.
A little bit of this, a little bit of that... wake up your inner art-DJ and mix up different elements into one, perfect design.
Just follow the rules: 1. you must have all rights to use every element of the artwork and 2. you don't let the imagination limit you.
Understood? Great. Now don't leave us with mixed feelings and submit your artwork to the Collage Art Challenge. Chop chop!
L size Displates
1. If you’re not an artist on Displate yet – sign up here
2. Upload at least one new design. Remember that our uploading tool works only on desktop. You can submit as many pictures as you want, it may increase your chances of winning. Please note that you must have all rights to the creation to be considered as a submission by Displate jury.
3. Choose a perfect name for your work and add the additional tag: aug19, so we will be able to find and qualify it for the contest easily. Be careful, as you will not be able to edit your tags later.
4. Be patient - your artwork will be quality verified – it may take a while for your artwork to show up on the site.
5. All uploaded artworks will become available for purchase on Displate.com - you will retain all copyrights and earn a commission of each of your design sold.
6. Make sure to subscribe to our newsletter - it will help us contact you in case of winning.
7. The contest starts on August 14th and ends on September 14th.
- 1st & 2nd place - $500
- 3rd & 4th place - $300
- 5th & 6th place - $200
- 7th to 10th places - L size Displates
Every rewarded artwork will become available for purchase on Displate.com and promoted in our social media - you will retain all copyrights and earn a commission of each of your designs sold.
After September 14th all submitted works will be reviewed by Displate curatorial team and announced above (Winners section). Winners will be also notified by email.
Keep rising high. Your hard work will pay off. Until then, just ride that whale through the night sky.
Drawing Attention On Youtube With Benny Productions
Mastering his Photoshop skills to perfection, he gives his audience a real feast for the eyes.
On The Spot: Elora Pautrat
With her relaxing color palette and modern approach to composition, Elora Pautrat sets new trends and creates a whole new style: city pop.
Keep up with the trend: Cyberpunk style art
Flying cars, robots, biochips, self-laced shoes, neons, cybernetic bodies, holograms, cyberspaces, we have it all.
On the spot: Paul Fuentes Studio
There is an artistic couple behind the Paul Fuentes Studio who creates designs that we desperately need in our everyday life.