November 05, 2018
Life isn't always black and white, but Autumn days are pretty much out of colors, right?
It’s November already so pull out all of your Inktober pieces and give them a new life in our Black & White Art Challenge.
Somehow overslept this October struggle? It's nothing. Show us what you got! But remember, this month we put a ban on multicolor!
Stephen Alvas - Introspection
Rodrigo Fonseca - Curve Hands
David Muller - Drooling
Pradika Lahitama - Witch ritual
Emanuela Carratoni - The Magician
Oliver Bown - Night Fishing
L size Displate
1. If you’re not already an artist on Displate – sign up on your desktop here.
2. Upload at least one new picture (we don't accept photographs for this contest). Remember that our uploading tool works only on desktop. You can submit as many pictures you want. It will increase your chances of winning.
3. Choose a perfect name for your work, include the additional tag: BW18, so we will be able to easily find it and qualify it for the contest
4. Be patient - your artwork will be verified – it may take up to 24 hours for your artwork to show up on the site. Read more about preparing artworks for upload here
5. The contest starts on November 5th and ends on December 5th.
- 1st & 2nd place - $500
- 3rd & 4th place - $300
- 5th & 6th place - $200
- 7th to 10th places - L size Displates
- All uploaded artworks will become available for purchase on Displate.com - you will retain all copyrights and earn commission of each of your design sold. Read more about selling and earning on Displate here.
After December 5th all submitted works will be reviewed by Displate curatorial team and announced above (Winners section). Winners will be also notified by email.
How to sell art using Pinterest
Change your selling game for good
Interstellar Art Challenge
Join, it's not rocket science
Displates in Pantone Color of 2019: Living Coral
Our selection of metal prints in the hottest color these days
How to get featured on Displate
Let us notice you