July 12, 2019
The struggle is real - school is coming.
Goodbye home-cooked meals, sleeping in your own bed and no homework. Hello to new roommates, morning classes, and beer pong.
Does it ring a bell?
Bring back the studying times and turn the idea of school life into design every student won’t feel embarrassed to hang in the dorm. Satisfy the taste of all types you can meet in the hall: nerds, campus celebrities, party animals, pre-professionals, rich kids, football fanatics, geniuses, and homesick guys.
Design now so you can veg out later.
1. If you’re not already an artist on Displate – sign up here
2. Upload at least one new picture. Remember that our uploading tool works only on desktop. You can submit as many pictures you want. It will increase your chances of winning. Please note that the artwork needs to be your own creation to be considered as a submission by Displate jury.
3. Choose a perfect name for your work, add the additional tag: july19, so we will be able to find it and qualify it for the contest easily. Be careful, as you won't be able to edit your tags later.
4. Be patient - your artwork will be quality verified – it may take a while for your artwork to show up on the site.
5. All uploaded artworks will become available for purchase on Displate.com - you will retain all copyrights and earn commission of each of your design sold.
6. Make sure to subscribe to our newsletter - it will help us contact you in case of winning.
7. The contest starts on July 13th and ends on August 13th.
- 1st & 2nd place - $500
- 3rd & 4th place - $300
- 5th & 6th place - $200
- 7th to 10th places - L size Displates
Every rewarded artwork will become available for purchase on Displate.com and promoted in our social media - you will retain all copyrights and earn a commission of each of your designs sold.
After August 13th all submitted works will be reviewed by Displate curatorial team and announced above (Winners section). Winners will be also notified by email.
How To Dominate On Displate & Sell Your Original Art
Making money as an artist just got waaaaaay easier. Follow this friendly guide and playbook to sell your original artwork, earn higher profits, and do
United Kingdom Of Art! Art Challenge
Take part in our United Kingdom of Art! Art Challenge and express the love to your homeland with the best-looking illustration.
Collage Art Challenge
We feel like shaking things up a little, so it's time for you to step into a whole new world and create a collage illustration of our freakiest dreams
Loish: How To Turn Passion Into Success
Having collaborated with the biggest brands, she is now one of the most eagerly followed creators in the world.