Frequently asked questions
1. What is the size of a Displate?
2. What is the size of a Multiplate?
3. What is the size of a Pixplate?
4. What is the size of a metal card in Displate Box?
5. How heavy is a Displate?
6. How heavy is a Pixplate?
7. How heavy is a metal card in Displate Box?
8. How thick is a metal sheet you print on?
1. Is the mounting system included in the price?
2. How to mount a Displate properly?
3. How to mount a Multiplate properly?
4. How to mount a Pixplate properly?
5. How to mount a metal card from Displate Box?
6. Is it possible to stick a Displate on a wallpaper?
7. Can I remove a magnet from the wall?
1. How to become an artist on your website?
2. Do I have to pay something to become an artist on Displate?
3. Do the artworks present on Displate undergo any selection?
4. What technical conditions have to be fulfilled by the artwork to pass verification?
5. How to upload artworks on the website?
6. Can artists set the price of their artworks by themselves?
7. How does the issue of copyrights look like on Displate?
8. How to change the currency set on the website?
What is the size of a Displate?
Medium - 45cm / 32cm (17.72" / 12.6"),
Large - 67.5cm / 48cm (26.60" / 18.90"),
X Large - 90cm / 64cm (35.44" / 25.20"),
What is the size of a Multiplate?
As for the vertical format, the sizes are:
- 99cm / 138cm (38.98" / 54.33")
- 132.5cm / 184.5cm (52.17" / 72.64")
For horizontal format, the sizes are:
- 99cm / 91.5cm (38.98" / 36.02")
- 132.5cm / 91.5cm (48.62" / 36.02")
- 138cm / 65.5cm (54.33" / 25.79")
- 166cm / 45cm (65.35" / 17.72")
Please note that above dimensions include the crosses that are 1.5cm (0.59") each.
What is the size of a Pixplate?
It is 14,2cm / 10cm (5,59” / 3.93”).
What is the size of a metal card in Displate Box?
It is 14,2cm / 10cm (5,59” / 3.93”).
How heavy is a Displate?
Medium - 0.7kg (1.54 pounds),
Large - 1.2kg (2.64 pounds),
X Large - 2.8kg (6.17 pounds),
How heavy is a Pixplate?
It is 0,05kg (0,11 pounds).
How heavy is a metal card in Displate Box?
It is 0,05kg (0,11 pounds).
How thick is a metal sheet you print on?
It is 0,5mm (20 thou).
Is the mounting system included in the price?
Yes, it is.
How to mount a Displate properly?
Please follow the instruction attached to your Displate or go here.
How to mount a Multiplate properly?
Please follow the instruction attached to your Multplate or go here.
How to mount a Pixplate properly?
Please follow the instruction attached to your Pixplate or here.
How to mount a metal card from Displate Box?
Please follow the instruction attached to your Displate Box or go here.
Is it possible to stick a Displate on a wallpaper?
We generally recommend to mount a Displate on a flat, untextured surface. A lot of our customers stick it to their wallpapers, however we are unable to assess whether it will hold on your particular wallpaper.
Can I remove a magnet from the wall?
You can try to remove a magnet from the wall by using, for example, a hair dryer. The glue will warm up and get away from the surface easier. Unfortunately we cannot guarantee that a magnet won't leave a spot, as the adhesive has to be strong in order to keep a Displate on the wall. Also, it is worth to remember that once a magnet is removed from the wall, it cannot be used again.
How can I pay for an order?
You can pay with your credit card or via PayPal. Payments are made in USD, EUR, GBP, DKK, SEK, CHF. If you choose a different currency than mentioned above, the final charge is made in USD at the exchange rate of your bank.
Can I cancel my order?
Yes. It is possible but not later than 24h after placing an order. This is due to the fact that after that the products are printed.
Can I order a Displate with my own image?
Yes, you can do it here.
What countries do you ship to?
We ship to Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Mexico, Monaco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, Venezuela.
Where can I get my order tracking number?
Please check it on our website in the section 'contact us' and 'go here' by entering first 6 digits of your order number.
What can I do if my parcel lacks its content, the received product has some defects or is damaged?
Please remember to always check the content of a parcel in the presence of a courier. If after opening the package you find out that it lacks its content or the product has some defects please register this with the courier and contact us through here.
What is your return policy?
You may return a Displate within 100 calendar days of delivery and you will receive 100% refund. The product is eligible for return if it is in the original state and the mounting system has not been used. Displate needs to be sent at the customer’s cost to the address provided here. After receiving the package the amount will be refunded on your account within 14 days. Please note that in case of returning only a part of the received Displates the original shipping costs won’t be refunded. As for Displate Box no partial refunds are possible. Also, please note that return policy is not applied to custom prints as well as Pixplates (custom prints are non-refundable).
What is the address for return?
The address is:
GWD Concept Sp z o.o.
ul. Bandurskiego 94
Can I exchange any of your products?
Unfortunately none exchanges are possible.
How to become an artist on your website?
To become an artist you just need to sign in here.
Do I have to pay something to become an artist on Displate?
No, becoming an artist on Displate is 100% free.
Do the artworks present on Displate undergo any selection?
Yes, we reserve the right to reject any artwork during the validation process that is not in line with the profile of our website or doesn’t meet our technical criteria.
What technical conditions have to be fulfilled by the artwork to pass verification?
- Shortest side at least 2900px
- Minimum 300 DPI in RGB mode. JPG size up to 30MB
- 1.4:1 ratio for the best product fit (ex. 4060 x 2900px)
- No logos, no watermarks
- Minimal border width 1,5 cm / 0,60 inches
- Text has to be at least 2cm / 0,80 inches from the edge
- The whole content of the design must be included in one uploaded file
- You must be owner of the image
- No multiple uploads of the same image with slight changed colour palette or tiny detail
How to upload artworks on the website?
After you sign in, use a blue ‘Upload button’ in the top right corner of the page.
Can artists set the price of their works by themselves?
Yes, however there is a certain price range in which an artist can set the price of his artworks. You can do that by hovering the cursor over your art in any of your collection and clicking the ‘edit’ button.
How does the issue of copyrights look like on Displate?
Whenever you upload your artwork, you continue to control the rights to it at all times. We will protect your works and their copyrights. You can read here.
How to change the currency set on the website?
You need to log in, go to your ‘profile’ and change it in the ‘settings’ section.